Friday, August 8, 2008

One of my favourite things


Gypsy Rose sez ...

a grai (horse) is a Gypsies best friend


While overseas last year I had the good fortune to view the White Horse of Salisbury Plain. The white chalk horse is historic and is visible for miles - by land and by air. Yes by air as many small crafts were flying around and over the horse that day. If not for a birthday present of a digital camera I would not have been able to experience the awesome grai on the hill. Nor would I been able to experiment and play the artist! These images have been shared with many - a special thanks to my mum for her teccy gift.

Bokt (luck) to you all

1 comment:

SoAndSo said...

How would it whinny if you scratched this horse down a blackboard? OK, that's a rhetorical question. Like the parachuter too.